Friday 6 November 2015



Economic dynamics.
With the coin
I am fascinated by the world today. The economic world around me not to leave out you as well. I intend to update you of the wonders that come along with creative minds. Minds that imagined of that coin.
The coin that buys almost everything. People can’t survive without the coin in their hands. If they have enough of it they would never bother to work day and night to have an extra coin. The worst part is, if you had no single coin in your pocket and you need to meet one of your most basic needs which is to feed. You need that meal to survive. It is hectic to be hungry. What about having no clothing. You are even ashamed to imagine yourself out there on your birthday suit. I also don’t want to imagine it. Too many basic needs. All need satisfaction. The economy I am talking about goes behold the coin.
I should learn
You don’t want to go crazy because of lacking a penny in your pocket so learn from experience. Learn the economy you are in. learn to think ahead.
When I thought about my economy, I could see lots of opportunities to build my future on but all sort of barriers lie ahead of me. It’s time to learn to overcome that obstacle that lies ahead of you or sooner you will be described as poor.
From the dark
 I am your light from the dark. To open your eyebrows to see the coin you would have earned. The coin you can earn in your immediate economic world. You are at the disposal of million opportunities. You only have to reason, to see it and to feel it. I am your host David

No comments:

Post a Comment